PITCHMAP is the world's first and only plug-in that allows real-time pitch editing of individual sounds in mixed signals. It allows you to change the melodies and harmonies of any recording simply by playing a MIDI keyboard or creating a pitch map with the clear GUI, while optionally correcting any tuning problems at the same time. As if that weren't enough, PITCHMAP offers functions for suppressing individual sounds within a mix and can apply advanced, synthesizer-like sound changes to your audio material. In short, it's an inspirational musical instrument, a precision correction tool, and the only processor that lets you literally shape music with your hands.
The possible uses of PITCHMAP are so varied that we have not yet discovered them all ourselves. Here are some of the uses we know of:
- Audio engineers can correct pitch mismatches in mixed recordings
- Composers can try out different harmonies for their works instantly, easily and with inspiration
- Music producers working with sampled material can now shape the music in the samples as if they were clay in the hands of a potter
- DJs can adjust the key/scale of their songs to fit into a seamless set
- Sound designers are given a number of unique new ways to create the sounds that make today's movies and games so compelling
- Mash-up artists and remixers now need minutes instead of hours (or days) to match the components they use
- Fast song/score prototyping using existing recordings that can be turned into something new on-the-fly
- Suppression of mixing elements under MIDI control
- Creating unique synthesizer sounds based on live input
- Instantly create remixes and professional backing tracks straight from your favorite songs or playlist
The current price may vary. Visit the vendor's product page for more information.