AUDIO PLUG IN
Multi-pitch modification in realtime
reTune gives you full access to the pitches of your audio samples and allows you to map any pitch to any other pitch of the chromatic scale - all in realtime.
This allows you to retune your audio to any target key (e.g. from D major to C sharp minor) or use it as a creative tool to change the pitch at will. If you're not sure about the key of your audio, you can let reTune estimate it.
Also, reTune can act as a pitch correction tool, quantizing pitches to the nearest semitone. Other controls include pitch correction sensitivity, transient handling, and pitch contour smoothing.
- Processing in real time
- Automatic recognition of the input keys with TONART V2 by zplane
- Fully configurable input-output pitch mapping
- Presets for major/minor, church, gypsy and chromatic scales
- Controls for pitch detection sensitivity, transient level and pitch contour smoothing
- Automatic pitch correction to the nearest semitone
The current price may vary. Visit the vendor's product page for more information.