(Virtual instrument) audio plug-in
The spirit of the analogue
DIVA - Dinosaur imitating virtual analog synthesizer
The oscillators, filters and envelopes are modeled after the components of some of the great monophonic and polyphonic synthesizers of yesteryear. The modules can be mixed and matched so you can build hybrids, but what sets DIVA apart is the authenticity of the analogue sound. It comes at the cost of a fairly high CPU load, but we think it was worth it.
Diva is the first native software synthesizer that applies methods from industrial circuit simulators (e.g. PSpice) in real time. The behavior of zero-delay feedback filters when pushed to the limit clearly demonstrates the benefits of this groundbreaking approach.
Discover more than 1200 presets. If your computer can handle it, try it in "Divine" mode.
- Authentic, unmatched analog sound
- Up to 40% less CPU usage than version 1.0
- Multithreading support for modern CPUs - more polyphony, less congestion
- Even larger library of beautifully organic presets
- Customizable editor window, alternative skins coming soon
- The essence of 7 or 8 vintage synths for about 1% of the price
- ...and so much more!
The current price may vary. Visit the vendor's product page for more information.