AUDIO PLUG IN
We spend our professional lives making mixes sound as good as possible - and then hand them off for encoding and distribution. Later on, we often wish we could have made some improvements.
What if there was a way to test and compare up to five audio codecs in real time? Here comes the Fraunhofer Pro-Codec plug-in.
Thanks to the intuitive display, you can quickly focus on the most important aspects, e.g. B. the effects of the codec on frequencies, audible artifacts and codec-related clipping. Optimize your mix for specific formats like AAC or MP3 before encoding with the plug-in or the separate background batch manager application.
- Supported codecs: MP3, Apple AAC iTunes+ (Mac only) AAC-LC, HE-AAC / MPEG Surround, AAC-LC & HE-AAC multi-channel, HD-AAC
- Real-time audio sample and encoding with smooth switching
- Selection of up to 5 codecs for simultaneous real-time encoding
- Batch processing with the special manager application
- Extensive metadata editing
- ABX mode for blind statistical tests
- DIFF monitoring; hear the effects of the codec on the input signal
The current price may vary. Visit the vendor's product page for more information.