Cardioid dynamic vocal microphone
With its frequency response optimized for vocals and the warm, clear sound, the SM58 is the legend among vocal microphones worldwide. The Shure SM58 is a dynamic microphone for lead and back-up vocals in live performance, professional audio amplification, and studio recording.
An integrated, highly effective filter eliminates breath and wind noise, while the cardioid polar pattern isolates the signal source and reduces unwanted background noise.
The robust construction, the proven shock absorber system and the stable steel basket ensure that the SM58 always works reliably even in the rough everyday life on stage. Whether outdoors or indoors, whether for vocals or speech - the SM58 has been the undisputed number one among professionals all over the world for decades.
- optimized frequency response with present mids and bass reductions
- built-in effective wind and pop filter
- Shock absorbing system
- robust construction, stable steel basket
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Transmission range: 50 - 15,000 Hz
- Output impedance: 300 ohms
- Open Sensitivity: -56dBV/Pa (1.85mV)
- Dimensions: 23 x 162 x 51mm
- Weight: 298g
- incl. Microphone pocket, microphone clamp and 3/8" reducing thread
The current price may vary. Visit the vendor's product page for more information.