Dynamic Vocal Mic
In the tradition of the SM58, the dynamic Beta 58A has become the number one choice among singers and professional sound engineers.
The Beta 58A is a high output dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional audio amplification and recording studio use. The supercardioid polar pattern extends over the entire transmission range and guarantees high, feedback-resistant gains, maximum isolation from other sound sources and a minimum of off-axis coloration. The contoured frequency response is great for close-up vocals.
Thanks to its robust construction, its proven shock absorber system and the hardened steel basket, the outstanding performance is not impaired even under rough handling. Typical uses for the Beta 58A include lead vocals, backup vocals and speech.
- Polar pattern: supercardioid
- optimized transmission range for vocal quality in professional live use
- offers maximum feedback security with the greatest possible amplification and maximum suppression of background noise
- an air-cushioned shock absorber protects against impact noise and handling noise
- Transmission range: 50 - 16,000 Hz
- maximum sound pressure level: 140.5 dB
- Output impedance: 290 ohms
- Open Sensitivity: -51.5dBV/Pa (2.66mV)
- Dimensions (L x Ø): 160 x 50 mm
- Weight: 278g
- incl. Clamp, 3/8" reducing thread and bag
The current price may vary. Visit the vendor's product page for more information.