Large Diaphragm Microphone
A low self-noise of just 6dBA and transformerless output circuitry enable the RØDE NT1000 to deliver excellent vocal and instrumental recordings. The NT1000 has also found many users calling it the ultimate microphone for overhead and grand piano miking. Developed by RØDE and manufactured in Australia, the 1” “HF2” capsule is elastically mounted. The NT1000 impresses with a dynamic range of 134 dB, a limit sound pressure level of 140 dBA and a transmission range of 20 Hz - 20 kHz.
- HF2 large membrane capsule with gold-coated membrane
- extremely low-noise, transformerless SMD circuit
- cardioid pattern
- robust, satin nickel-plated case
- ultra-tough, heat-treated steel basket
- Capsule elastically mounted internally
- true externally polarized condenser microphone
- very suitable for voice and vocal recordings
The current price may vary. Visit the vendor's product page for more information.