Equalizer Plugin (Download)
- Linear phase mastering equalizer based on the legendary Algorithmix Linear Phase PEQ Orange
- Especially suitable for mastering complex mixes, equalizing groups of instruments in stereo submixes, rescuing faulty mixes and much more.
- natural, organic sound with extremely low noise and non-linear distortion
- Contribution Control enables the targeted monitoring of different sub-areas such as only increase or only reduction, only EQ part or normal EQ-Out
- clear, transparent sound without perceptible unwanted coloring
- no runtime differences in all frequencies to preserve the relationships of the harmonics regardless of the filter settings
- 80 bit internal resolution to avoid rounding errors
- up to 384 kHz sample rate for high-resolution audio, DSD, DXD productions etc.
- extended mid-frequency range up to 174.14 kHz for processing high-resolution audio formats
- 12 filter sections, each with freely selectable filter types bell filter, low shelf, high shelf, low cut and high cut
- Selectable panorama modes Stereo, Mono (sum), L-R (difference), left only and right only
- Integrated tone generator for quick localization of problems
- SORT function lists active sections in ascending order
- TUNE function to adapt the center frequencies to western moods
- Filter sections feature Solo and Flip to quickly find and fix trouble spots
- True peak measurement to avoid clips
- AutoGain function for effortless A/B comparison
- scalable frequency response display for easy and precise adjustments
The current price may vary. Visit the vendor's product page for more information.