AUDIO PLUG IN
Audio repair and separation for music and post-productionUsed on countless albums, movies and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition,
RX 9 is a complete audio cleaning and restoration toolkit. Remove hum and interference with Dynamic De-hum, rebalance your mix and create stems with Music Rebalance, and clean up unwanted sounds right in Logic® with the new ARA-based Spectral Editor. Using the standalone audio editor or the plugins in your favorite DAW or NLE, RX 9 lets you surgically correct dialogue and musical performances.
- Contains everything included in RX Elements.
- NEW! With the brand new "Restore Selection" feature, you can roll back an audio selection to any previous step in your history list for the best combination of audio editing at any point in time.
- NEW! Want to see more than five steps of the undo list? This is not a problem. The expandable history list now shows up to 30 undo steps for quick reference.
- NEW! Clean up unwanted sounds right in Logic® with the new Spectral Editor, based on the ARA plugin extension. Select and remove noise without having to toggle between Logic and RX.
- Quickly remove amp hum, squeaks, fret noise and other guitar problems with Guitar De-Noise.
- Isolate and remove vocals or rebalance mix elements with Music Rebalance.
- Prepare your edited files for delivery with Loudness Control.
- Process multiple files or folders more efficiently with the Batch Processor.
- Adjust time and pitch independently with Variable Time and Variable Pitch.
- Eliminate noise problems with magical spectral repair.
- Remove instrument, click track, or vocal bleed with the De-bleed module.
- Easily fix vocal problems like hisses, plosives, breath sounds, and mouth sounds.
- Repair multiple files at once with Composite View.
- 28 modules, 14 plugins and much more.
The current price may vary. Visit the vendor's product page for more information.