AUDIO PLUG IN
Perfect for music and small post-production studios and home environments
RX is the award-winning audio repair suite trusted by the top post-production engineers on countless films and TV shows to quickly and reliably restore damaged, noisy audio. You're in complete control of your audio, whether you're extracting dialogue from noisy backgrounds with Dialogue Isolate, instantly removing hum and interference with Dynamic De-hum, or matching previously impossible environments with movement and texture with Ambience Match's new Complex mode - and all this with multi-channel support up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2.
- Contains everything included in RX Elements.
- NEW! With the brand new "Restore Selection" feature, you can roll back an audio selection to any earlier step in your history list for the best combination of audio editing at any point in time.
- NEW! Want to see more than five steps of the undo list? This is not a problem. The expandable history list now shows up to 30 undo steps for quick reference.
- NEW! Clean up unwanted sounds right in Logic® with the new Spectral Editor, based on the ARA plugin extension. Select and remove noise without having to toggle between Logic and RX.
- Quickly remove amp hum, squeaks, fret noise and other guitar problems with Guitar De-Noise.
- Isolate and remove vocals or rebalance mix elements with Music Rebalance.
- Prepare your edited files for delivery with Loudness Control.
- Process multiple files or folders more efficiently with the Batch Processor.
- Adjust time and pitch independently with Variable Time and Variable Pitch.
- Eliminate noise problems with magical spectral repair.
- Remove instrument, click track, or vocal bleed with the De-bleed module.
- Easily fix vocal problems like sibilance, plosives, breath sounds, and mouth sounds.
- Repair multiple files at once with Composite View.
- 28 modules, 14 plugins and much more.
The current price may vary. You can find more information on the provider's product page.