Automatic vocal harmonies generator
Create professional harmony arrangements from a single track.
Whether you're an experienced arranger, a songwriter looking for the perfect backing vocals, or a producer experimenting with unique effects, Harmony Engine gives you new ways to create the harmonic parts you hear in your head. The engine offers a variety of control modes, from fully automatic to controlling each note individually.
Harmony Engine features four high-quality harmony voices with independently adjustable vocal character, vibrato, and pan settings for realistic or extreme effects. And five channels of our Choir Vocal Multiplier allow you to turn any harmony voice into 2, 4, 8 or 16 individual unison voices.
The Harmony Engine provides all the tools you need to produce lush and compelling harmonies. Create your own vocal arrangement note by note, play harmonies with your MIDI controller, or just pick the chords and let Harmony Engine do the rest.
Harmony Engine is also compatible with the Auto-Key plugin, which will save you countless hours in the studio by automatically detecting the key and scale of your music and sending that information to Harmony Engine with a single click.
With four independent harmony voices, a variety of flexible harmony generation modes, and humanization features for natural-sounding performances, Harmony Engine gives you the tools you need to produce any vocal arrangement imaginable.
- Antares' breakthrough voice processing technology for faster, more accurate pitch detection and smoother, artifact-free pitch shifting.
- Four high-quality, formant-corrected harmony voices with independent vocal character, vibrato and pan settings
- Five channels of our unique CHOIR Vocal Multiplier, which allows you to transform any voice into 2, 4 or 8 individual unison voices - perfect for creating stunning choirs from a single vocal line
- Antares Throat Modeling Technology that allows you to process any harmony voice through a physical model of the human vocal tract
- A variety of innovative Harmony Control modes, from fully automatic to controlling each note individually:
- Fixed or Scale Intervals: Just set the key and intervals of the harmony voices and let Harmony Engine do the rest
- Chord Degree or Chord Name: Define your harmony chord by chord, complete with inversions and variable vocal ranges
- Chord via MIDI: Define your harmony in real time via a MIDI controller or a pre-recorded MIDI track
- MIDI-Omni: Play the four harmony voices directly, as if they were voices from a synthesizer or sampler
- MIDI Channel: Use four separate MIDI channels for total control over every note of your vocal arrangement
- Spread and register controls that allow you to quickly and intuitively set the pitch range and harmony style of your vocal arrangements
- Humanize features that give each harmony voice a selectable degree of variation for realistic, natural-sounding results
- A freeze feature that allows for a unique variety of backup vocal effects by allowing you to instantly freeze pitch and/or formant articulation
- A Harmony Preset Matrix that lets you create up to 15 complete Harmony settings and instantly recall them in real time or via automation.
- A voice parameter preset matrix that allows you to create and instantly recall up to 6 different "vocal groups"
- Five-channel output (host dependent) that allows you to assign or export the original input and each of the four harmony voices to their own channel for further processing
- And much more..
The current price may vary. Visit the vendor's product page for more information..