AUDIO PLUG IN
Timeless 3 is an advanced, powerful and modern delay plugin. Timeless 3 features 2 independent, programmable delay lines, high quality effects and filters, and a super flexible modulation system. With Timeless 3 you can create any kind of delay on the fly.
FabFilter Timeless 3 is a versatile, vintage-sounding tape delay that will fully satisfy your everyday delay needs. And with its unique effects, filters, tap patterns, and unlimited modulation possibilities, you can turn it into the ultimate sound-mangling machine just as easily!
The stereo delay signal is routed through five unique effects and up to six analog-sounding filters, then fed back to the input with adjustable feedback. Programming your own delays is easy with the clear controls and interactive delay and filter displays.
New & improved features:
- Fully redesigned, highly simplified interface with an easier workflow, including a new design of the modulation sources and the floating slot panel.
- Up to 6 filters, which can be either the original creative LP/HP/BP filters (with style setting) or Bell/Shelving/Notch EQ filters. Filters can be created and deleted in the display, just like in FabFilter Pro-Q or Pro-R.
- Up to 16 delay taps that can be individually controlled and modulated.
- Better overall sound quality of feedback, filters and internal saturation.
- Ping-pong mode with the option to start in either the left or right channel.
- Five new effects to color the delayed sound in different ways:
- Drive effect to add warm, classic saturation and keep feedback under control.
- Lo-Fi effect to degrade the signal in a pleasant way, from very subtle to completely torn.
- Diffusion effect to blur the delayed and fed back signal nicely.
- Dynamic effect to either gate or compress the incoming audio signal.
- Pitch shift effect that can be routed either inside or outside the feedback path. The Pitch Shift Mirroring option lets you pitch channels in opposite directions to easily create chorus-like effects.
- All effect strengths can be modulated.
- The Delay Freeze can now be modulated.
- Interactive delay meter that visualizes delay settings, input and feedback and lets you edit delay time and taps.
- Significantly improved filter display, including a spectrum analyzer.
- New option for 6 dB filter slope.
- New slider for stereo width.
- The mix control replaces the previous dry level.
- Live modulation display for destinations and sources.
- Envelope generators now have a curve slope setting for their attack, decay and release curves, opening up a much wider range of possible shapes, from very snappy and aggressive to smooth and mellow.
- Added transient mode for envelope trackers, turning them into transient detectors.
- Introduction of slider mode and a range setting for XY sliders. In slider mode, the XY controller only works in the vertical direction, taking up much less space. The range setting toggles between bipolar (-1 to 1) and unipolar (0 to 1) behavior.
- Increased the number of XY knobs/sliders to 6.
- Mod sources can now be renamed to make their usage easier to understand
- The XLFO parameters Balance and Frequency Offset are now modulation targets.
- XLFO MIDI triggering now features a new legato mode.
- EG Threshold parameters are now modulation targets. In addition, the level of the incoming signal is shown in a meter around the threshold knob, and it is now possible to monitor the external side-chain input.
- EGs now have a range setting that is between Normal (a range between 0 and 1) and Neutral Sustain (a range around the sustain level where the EG outputs 0 when in the sustain phase located) toggles.
- Added the ability to hide modulation sources except for XY controllers and sliders.
- Different interface sizes and full screen mode.
- New factory presets, intelligently organized and carefully designed. FabFilter Timeless 3 can load presets from version 1 and 2. Because of the changes in version 3, they can sometimes sound a little different. For more information, see Upgrading to Timeless 3.
- Analog tape delay or gentle time-stretching behavior when changing the delay time.
- Mid/side editing.
- Detailed help file with interactive hints.
- Unique presets per component for modulation sources and tap patterns.
- GPU assisted graphics acceleration.
- Simple drag-and-drop modulation with a 50-slot modulation matrix.
- Interactive MIDI Learning.
- Intelligent parameter interpolation.
- Undo, Redo and A/B switch features.
- Available in VST, VST3, AU (Audio Units), AAX Native and AudioSuite formats.
The current price may vary. Visit the vendor's product page for more information..