AUDIO PLUG IN
Distortion and saturation play a very important role in music production. From subtle, clean and warm tube or tape saturation to the wildest multi-band guitar amp effects, FabFilter Saturn 2 has it all.
Saturn 2 offers a variety of new features, such as B. a redesigned user interface with modulation visualization, new subtle saturation and linear phase editing for mastering, many new distortion styles and much more.
FabFilter Saturn 2 offers a range of different high-quality distortion models inspired by the vintage sound of tubes, tape, transformers and guitar amps. In addition, you get five creative FX Distortion Styles that you can use to change your sounds in crazy and unexpected ways.
With its multi-band design and options for feedback, dynamics, drive, tone and modulation per band, Saturn 2 gives your music a unique touch.
- 28 different distortion styles, from subtle tube saturation to heavy guitar amps and bit crushing.
- Optional HQ modes: Good (8x oversampling) and Superb (32x oversampling).
- Multiband processing (up to 6 bands), with optional linear phase processing.
- Infinite modulation possibilities with all the 16-stage XLFOs, XY controllers/sliders, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need.
- Fully redesigned, user-friendly interface, including a new design for the modulation sources and the floating slot panel.
- Adjustable slope for the crossovers with the options 6, 12, 24 and 48 dB/oct.
- Live modulation visualization for destinations and sources.
- Curve control in EGs and transient detection in EFs.
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces.
- Different interface sizes and full screen mode.
- Interactive multi-band display.
- Drive, mix, feedback, dynamics, tone and level controls per band.
- Simple drag-and-drop modulation with 50-slot modulation matrix.
- Solo and mute options for each band.
- Mid/side processing.
- GPU assisted graphics acceleration.
- Unique presets per component.
- Interactive MIDI Learning.
- Intelligent parameter interpolation.
- Detailed help file with interactive hints.
- Undo, redo, and A/B switching features.
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (64-bit and 32-bit on Windows, 64-bit only on macOS).
The current price may vary. Visit the vendor's product page for more information.