AUDIO PLUG IN
FabFilter Pro-R takes a musical approach to reverberation, offering easy-to-use, non-technical controls like Brightness, Character, and Distance to get the reverb sound you want—without needing a reverb degree.
With the stepless Space slider, you can switch between dozens of different, carefully tuned room models and automatically select an appropriate decay time for a natural-sounding result.
- Beautifully designed room models ranging from small ambiences and rooms to large concert halls and cathedrals.
- Carefully engineered to fit easily into the mix without introducing unwanted colouration, density or phase issues.
- Beautiful Retina interface with large interactive reverb meter with Decay Rate EQ and Post EQ curves.
- Very easy to set up with user-friendly, non-technical controls.
- Stepless room control that intelligently and smoothly combines room model and reverb decay time. You can choose from more than a dozen carefully designed room models and switch seamlessly between them without hearing clicks or unwanted artifacts.
- Decay Rate slider that allows you to change the overall decay time from 50% to 200% of the current room setting.
- Intelligent stereo width control, ranging from pure mono to true stereo and beyond.
- Distance slider to set the proximity to the sound source in the selected room.
- The Character control changes the sound from a clean, transparent decay to a lively reverberation with pronounced reflections and echoes to an overmodulated chorus-like effect.
- Perfectly tuned brightness control that not only affects the overall brightness, but also the decay of the high frequencies.
- Mix controls with a Lock Mix option that prevents loading presets from overwriting the current mix setting.
- Predelay control via bottom bar, from 0 to 500ms, with optional host tempo sync.
- Innovative six-band decay rate EQ that gives you full control over the decay rate at different frequencies.
- Six band post EQ to equalize the final reverb sound. Together with the Decay Rate EQ, you can use it to design reverbs with any style and character.
- Real-time spectrum analyzer that also shows the decay time at different frequencies.
- Full screen mode with large analyzer display as well as decay rate EQ and post EQ controls.
- Multiple interface sizes: Medium, Large and Extra Large.
- Stereo and mono plugins available.
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces.
- MIDI Learn.
- Undo/Redo and A/B comparison.
- Intelligent parameter interpolation.
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters.
- Detailed help file with interactive hints.
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), and RTAS (32-bit only).
The current price may vary. Visit the vendor's product page for more information.