AUDIO PLUG IN
Same as Saturation Modeler
Saturation - this is the essence of what makes analog hardware sound so musical and pleasing to the ear. The sound of tubes, transistors and circuits pushed to the limit has long been the key ingredient to great-sounding analog recordings. Audio engineers use saturation to spice things up, thin them out, add sharpness, add warmth, pull elements out of the mix, and create signature sounds.
- Give your tracks the natural vibe of analog gear
- Experience true, dynamic analog saturation with 5 detailed models of studio hardware
- Push your tracks past the top with the Punish button
- Shape the contour of the Saturation with the analog modeled tone controls
- Create parallel effects easily with the mix slider
The current price may vary. Visit the vendor's product page for more information.