AUDIO MIDI SEQUENZER (DAW) (DOWNLOAD)
Bitwig Studio is the only solution to realize any musical idea at any stage of production.
Discover Bitwig Studio 4, the innovative software for music production and performance. Record and arrange in the timeline, perform in the clip launcher and build audio gear in The Grid. Bitwig Studio takes your musical ideas through every stage of production.
All active Bitwig plans (for 12 months from registration) qualify for the "Bitwig Circle" offers, which previously included free plugins from some of the top rated plugin makers in the industry such as Baby Audio and Waves.
- Powerful audio software with full multi-core and multi-processor support.
- ASIO, Core Audio and JACK support including JACK transport on all platforms.
- 32-bit floating point audio processing, up to 192 kHz audio sample rate.
- Scalable vector-based GUI.
- 16 audio, instrument, and hybrid tracks
- 2 effect tracks
- 2 group tracks (with groups within groups)
- 8 Scenes
- VST plug-ins (with 32/64-bit bridging, delay compensation and crash protection)
- Unlimited VST plugin multi-out and side-chain support
- Audio Comping
- 16-bit, 24-bit or 32-bit audio export (including multitrack export)
- File import - WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, OGG Vorbis, MIDI
- 4/8 audio I/O buses
- Time stretching - 3 algorithms: Stretch, Stretch HD, Slice
- Slice to Multisample and Slice to Drum Machine
- Layered editing (notes and audio)
- Bounce and Bounce in Place
- Multiple projects
- Advanced remote control editor
- 3 display profiles - single display only
- Load project templates
- Seamless integration of clip launcher and timeline
- Touch integration
- MPE support (playback, recording and editing)
- Plug and play support for MIDI controllers
- Open Controller API
- MIDI clock synchronization
- Ableton LINK
The current price may vary. Visit the vendor's product page for more information.